first_img Promoted Content2020 Tattoo Trends: Here’s What You’ll See This YearBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For Them7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend Better10 Risky Jobs Some Women Do12 Movies That Almost Ended Their Stars’ Careers8 Superfoods For Growing Hair Back And Stimulating Its GrowthWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?7 Facts About Black Holes That Will Blow Your MindThe Very Last Bitcoin Will Be Mined Around 2140. Read MoreWhat Are The Most Delicious Foods Out There?Couples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable WayBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever Made Loading… Premier League clubs will receive millions of pounds in advance to help with their cash flow. The Premier League have agreed to help alleviate some of the pressure on the clubs who currently have little to no income due to the coronavirus outbreak. Premier League players are threatening legal action over a proposed pay cut According to the Times, all 20 sides will get a percentage of their merit payments after an agreement was found last Friday.Advertisementcenter_img Read Also: Ligue 1: PSG stars willing to cut salaries by 50 per cent The amount given will depend on their current position in the Premier League table after the competition was stopped a month ago, with no expected return date known. The rest of the merit payments will be made at the end of the season. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 last_img read more

first_img “The business philosophy is that we don’t buy value, we create value. Spending a bunch of money on players isn’t creating value. “We’re probably the only club that spends less than 50 per cent of our budget on players. “Most of them are probably 80 to 90 percent.” And the deal for Balotelli would fit into that model due to the lack of transfer fee, although the much-traveled frontman is expected to demand a hefty wage package. Brescia appear desperate to get him off their books, with Cellino admitting it was a “mistake” to sign him. read also:Sidelined Mario Balotelli may settle for Serie C side Como Cellino said back in May: “He no longer has his head with us and I am taking his departure for granted. “It’s not necessarily different to what he’s always done in his career – he’s just a bit anarchic.” Balotelli has scored five goals in 19 appearances for Brescia this campaign. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Promoted Content5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme ParksTop 10 TV Characters Meant To Be IconicDisney’s Live-Action Simba Was Based On The Cutest Lion Cub Ever10 Risky Jobs Some Women DoBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For ThemRyan Reynolds Does The Bottle Cup Challenge (You Better See This)What Is A Black Hole And Is It Dangerous For Us All?Best Car Manufacturers In The WorldThe Highest Paid Football Players In The WorldThe Funniest Prankster Grandma And Her Grandson8 Fascinating Facts About CoffeeYou’ve Only Seen Such Colorful Hairdos In A Handful Of Anime Mario Balotelli is in talks with Italian third-tier outfit Como over a potential transfer move. The former Manchester City and Liverpool star is due to be released by Brescia just 12 months into his three-year deal. Massimo Cellino, the Serie A side’s owner, had a public falling out with the 29-year-old and now wants to activate a clause in his contract that enables him to rip up his deal after a season. Now with Balotelli set to become a free agent, ambitious Serie C club Como have moved quickly to try and pull off a huge coup. Como chief executive Michael Gandler told Football Italia: “There’s been some contact between the two parties. “His representatives sat down to listen to us. I can’t say any more than that.” Como’s new owner Robert Budi Hartono is believed to have an estimated fortune of around £14billion. He has lofty ambitions to take the club into the top-flight and feels Balotelli is the man to fire them there. Gandler previously said: “Serie A is definitely the goal, however, it’s not an ownership group that’s just going to throw money at the problem.Advertisementcenter_img Loading… last_img read more