first_imgItaly Chief coach,  Roberto Mancini wants to see the Azzurri ‘pick up where we left off’ and highlighted the need to do well in the UEFA Nations League ‘to avoid complications’ in the World Cup qualifiers. The Italian side have impressed since Mancini took over at Coverciano and went through the Euro 2020 qualifiers with a perfect run of 10 wins out of 10. Mancini wants to see his side continue the progress, but insists Italy are ‘working every day to develop’. “We hope to start where we left off 10 months ago and hope people continue to follow us,” Mancini said, according to news agency ANSA. “So far, our national team have done well. “But we still have room for improvements on every aspect, technical and tactical. We work every day to develop.”Advertisement Italy face Bosnia-Herzegovina at the Artemio Franchi tomorrow night and Mancini wants to reach the latter stages of the UEFA Nations League. read also:Mancini: ‘Italy want Nations League final’ “It’s a competition we care a lot about,” he added. “Since we took over, we have recovered 12 places and must remain among the top 10, avoiding to risk complications in the World Cup qualifiers. “But Nations League is also important because the Finals will be played in Italy.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Loading… center_img Promoted ContentThe Highest Paid Football Players In The WorldYou’ve Only Seen Such Colorful Hairdos In A Handful Of Anime9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A Tattoo6 Ridiculous Health Myths That Are Actually True6 Great Ancient Mysteries That Make China Worth Visiting7 Worst Things To Do To Your Phone8 Superfoods For Growing Hair Back And Stimulating Its Growth10 Places On Our Planet Where The Most People LiveInsane 3D Spraying Skills Turn In Incredible Street ArtWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?This Guy Photoshopped Himself Into Celeb Pics And It’s Hysterical7 Universities Where Getting An Education Costs A Hefty Pennylast_img read more

first_imgWilfred Bischoff, 82 years old, of St. Leon, passed away Wednesday, May 27 shortly after his wife Bettykissed him and told him that she loved him. Wilfred married his sweetheart, Betty, who coincidentallyhad the same last name as him. Married on June 17, 1961, Wilfred and Betty were married just shy of 59years. Wilfred was born and raised in St. Leon and was well liked by everyone he knew. He worked over35 years at Seagrams in production. Wilfred was fun to be around and loved spending time with family.He had a certain cackle about him that made everyone smile, his laugh was contagious. He loved to playcards including euchre, 500, and poker, often playing cards in family tournaments. Wilfred was alwayscomplimentary, making everyone feel special after a conversation with him. Many will rememberWilfred for running the ham stand for years at the St. Leon Fireman’s Festival. He was an avid sports fanand he and his brother-in-law, Bob, had season tickets to the Reds and the Bengals for many years.Growing up, Wilfred played basketball for Sunman High School and was named All County. He was ahard worker and enjoyed working on the farm. Wilfred was a lifelong member of St. Joseph’s Church, AllSaints Parish, the North Dearborn Conservation Club, Sons of American Legion, St. Leon Pole Raising,and the St. Leon Potato Club.Wilfred will be greatly missed by his wife, Betty, his brother-in-law Bob (Ardis) Bischoff, sisters-in-law,Doris Bischoff, Ruth Bischoff, Phyllis Bischoff, Phyllis Bischoff, Linda Dunn, and many nieces andnephews. He is preceded in death by his parents Joseph and Lena (Hoffman) Bischoff, brothersLeroy, Francis, Ernest, Alfred; sisters Angela Wilhelm and Dorothy, and brother-in-law Ronald Bischoff.Visitation for Wilfred will be on Tuesday, June 2 from 1:00 – 3:00pm at Andres-Wuestefeld FuneralHome. Mass of Christian Burial will be at St. Joseph’s Church at 3:30pm, immediately followed by burialat St. Joseph’s Cemetery. Memorials can be made to Masses or family wishes. Please visitwww.andreswuestefeldfh.com to leave online condolences.To keep everyone safe and healthy, and to comply with Indiana’s COVID-19 guidelines, a maximum of100 people will be allowed in the funeral home at one time. Funeral home staff will be assisting with thisso that everyone has a chance to pay their respects in a safe and reverent manner. We would appreciateif visitors would wear masks to visitation and/or mass. In addition, only 100 people will be able to attendthe funeral mass. People wishing to only attend the graveside service can do so by practicing social distancing or by remaining in their car. Unfortunately, due to statewide guidelines the church will be unable to offer a meal after the graveside service.last_img read more

first_img Saints’ CEO Gareth Rogers told the club’s official website: “Ryan is a young, attacking full-back and will fit in perfectly with the club’s philosophy and style of play. “This is another important step forward in terms of rebuilding our first-team squad with exciting English talent at its core.” First-team manager Ronald Koeman added: “I’m very happy to be able to bring Ryan in. “I spoke to him on Monday afternoon and I was very impressed with his attitude and how keen he was to play games for Southampton. “He is a top player who will bring a lot of quality to the team. He has experience at the highest level and is an exciting, attacking player, which is what I like to see in my full-backs.” The Bertrand loan move is welcome news for Southampton fans who have seen a succession of players leave the Barclays Premier League club since eighth place was secured in May. Bertrand is expected to take Luke Shaw’s place at left-back, following the latter’s move to Manchester United. Adam Lallana, Rickie Lambert and Dejan Lovren have all moved to Liverpool, while Calum Chambers has joined Arsenal. Southampton have pocketed almost £100million for the combined deals, with chairman Ralph Krueger refuting reports that Jay Rodriguez and Morgan Schneiderlin would also be leaving. Press Association Sport understands the south-coast club have the option to buy Bertrand outright next summer. Bertrand has been with the Blues since 2006 but has found action hard to come by, spending last season on loan at Aston Villa. It is understood the deal could be worth up to £10million, should Southampton choose to make the move for Bertrand a permanent one. Press Association Sport understands the next transfer movement at Southampton is likely to see club-record signing Dani Osvaldo depart for Inter Milan. Having joined last summer from Roma, the 28-year-old spent the second half of last season on loan with Juventus after headbutting team-mate Jose Fonte in training. Osvaldo is set to depart Saints on loan again, heading for the San Siro in a deal which will see Saphir Taider come the other way. The 22-year-old Algeria international joined from Bologna last summer and will spend this season at St Mary’s. Southampton have announced the signing of Chelsea left-back Ryan Bertrand on a season-long loan. Press Associationlast_img read more