first_imgDONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUEREPORTS SUNDAYBrian Mc Cormick Cup Semi Finals Castlefin Celtic 7 Dunkineely Celtic 3The first Brian Mc Cormick Cup semi-final of the day took place at the Flagpole Field in Rathmullan on Sunday afternoon. A very strong breeze made conditions difficult for the players and anything above head height could have been blown anywhere. Castlefin Celtic took the lead after thirty minutes when Emmett White sent a dangerous free kick into the Dunkineely Celtic box and Damien Mc Anneny headed past John Mc Mullin, the Dunkineely keeper. Dunkineely equalised almost immediately when Alan Lyons’ ball into the box was seized on by Adrian Nesbitt who gave Anthony O’ Hagan no chance from fourteen yards. The score remained at 1-1 until the break.A more direct Castlefin Celtic side regained their advantage as they seemed to play better against the elements. Damien Mc Anneny got two more to complete his hat-trick while JP Malley chipped in with a brace. At 4-1 down Dunkineely were all but gone although they continued to battle and managed to get the deficit reduced to 4-2. Another goal apiece left it 5-3 and two late goals put a gloss to the final scoreline of 7-3, Matthew O’ Rourke and PJ Mc Menamin the other Castlefin scorers while Aaron Byrne and Declan Murrin got Dunkineely’s second and third goals. John Mc Mullin had thwarted Castlefin on three particular occasions in the first half but there was nothing he could do to prevent any of the Castlefin goals as the East Donegal based side booked their place in the Brian Mc Cormick Cup final.Glenea United 0 Milford United 3Cup specialists Milford United will play Castlefin Celtic in the Final of the Brian Mc Cormick Cup 2014. At a blustery Diamond Park on Sunday evening they defeated last season’s beaten finalists Glenea United by three goals to nil.Noel Gillespie had his troops well prepared for this battle with the Tom Coll led Mc Gettigan Park men. Milford seemed to have the edge from early on. It was no surprise when they took the lead midway through the opening half. Joey Cullen went to meet a high ball and despite missing at the first attempt his second effort was better and he made no mistake in giving his side the lead. That lead was doubled before the interval as Brendan Murray scored what was described as a copy of one of Seamus Coleman’s recent strikes, the ball dropping from high and met by the side of the Milford man’s foot.Long time servant PJ Hagan got Milford United’s third goal and it was the strike that administered the final blow to the Glenea men. Hagan beat the keeper to the ball out wide and from an acute angle he registered his side’s third of the day. Glenea had no answer to Milford’s supremacy and the game ended with the Moyle View men, as they were for the whole match, on top.Brian Mc Cormick Sports Premier Division Curragh Athletic 0 Lifford Celtic 8Reigning Premier League Champions Lifford Celtic completed a comprehensive victory over a very weakened Curragh side. Three goals each for the Gethins brothers, Trevor and Alan, and one each from Mark Neeson and Danny Carlin ensured that Lifford continue in their effort to retain the title. For Curragh, who lost their manager after the first game of the campaign and who fielded seven Saturday players, they never gave up throughout. It has been a long season for them but they can take heart from 2014 winning three of their first four games. The game saw a good team effort from Lifford with Alan Boal and Shane O’ Brien best for Curragh. Referee: Marty Mc Garrigle.Watson Hire Division OneEany Celtic 0 Keadue Rovers An early goal by Donal Rodgers followed by a second on ten minutes by Mark Boyle sealed all three points for Keadue. The visitors started best and Rodgers run on to a long clearance from the defence and slotted the ball home . A shot from the edge of the box gave Mark Bole the second. Eany came back into the match and had chances through Paul Mc Groarty and Barry Rose. The half time score was 0-2. The second halve started with Eany pushing to get back into the game but the home crossbar came to their rescue on two occasions near the end. Denis Boyle came on in the last ten minutes to secure the three points for Keadue . Team performances from both sides .Drumoghill F.C. 6 Bonagee United 0Drumoghill FC are back in the big time with a championship winning performance against Bonagee United. This could’ve been a day for nerves and they weren’t helped with news of Cappry already emerging victors from the day’s early kick off. Early strikes from Richie Moore and Liam O’Donnell settled Lynch’s team down as Drumoghill took control. Both would score again later in the game with David O’Carroll and Carlos Rodgers also on target.Bonagee actually started the brighter, with Mark Hunter dominant in midfield, but were hit with a sucker punch on 6 minutes when Moore was on hand to stab home Coll’s right wing corner.Soon it was 2-0 with Coll again the creator from another right wing corner on 10 minutes when O’Donnell was on hand at the back post to double the lead. Although Bonagee were enjoying lots of possession they found Drumoghill in no mood to surrender their advantage. Their pressing for a route back into the game was exposed by Drumoghill as Rodgers broke to grab the 3rd on the stroke of half time. It was game over on 62minutes when O’Carroll rose highest to head home.Late goals from O’Donnell and Moore were harsh on Bonagee who were now dispirited as Drumoghill cracked open the champagne. On this showing Bonagee will be back. They played the game the right way and battled until the end.For Drumoghill, these are good times and they can look forward to Premier Divison football on their wonderful new pitchCappry Rovers 3 Kerrykeel ’71 F.C. 0In one of the day’s early kick-offs Cappry Rovers did what they could to keep the pressure on Drumoghill as they entered their final league match against Bonagee United two hours later in the day. Alan Patton put Cappry Rovers in front on nine minutes. Barney Lafferty doubled the lead on twenty nine minutes when he headed home Mark Griffin’s cross. Both teams missed penalties before Lafferty again headed home to add Cappry’s third on eighty nine minutes. Paddy Long and Gary Dunnion were best for Cappry while Kerrykeel produced a team performance on the day. Referee: Victor RaineyCT Ball Division TwoGlenree United 2 Whitestrand United 7No ReportCopany Rovers 1 Raphoe Town 1With great local support for the home side the final game of the league was played with a lot riding on it as two clubs were still in the running for the title. Copany had to obtain at least a draw to be crowned champions. The game kicked off with a strong breeze blowing which proved to be crucial to the pattern of the game. Copany had the wind at their backs for the 1st half as they started brightly and created numerous chances but unable to score. Just on the stroke of half time David Graham put Copany into a good position when he headed home following a free kick. The second half began with pressure from the Raphoe side trying to claim an equaliser. Their determination paid off when Stephen Laird scored straight from the corner flag. However Copany remained focused and saw the match out to be crowned League Champions at the final whistle.Ballybofey United 4 Dunlewy Celtic 0With nothing at stake Ballybofey United easily won this match at the Finn Valley Complex in Stranorlar. Two Ryan Kelly strikes added to goals from David White and Darragh Redmond saw the home side collect all three points. Both these sides will be hopeful of better campaigns next time round.Deele Harps 5 Convoy Arsenal 0Deele welcomed Convoy to The Athletic Grounds for the final league game of the season. The home side dominated from start to finish with a well drilled display. Deele’s leading marksman Shane Gallagher netted another hat trick in the process. It was Gallagher who opened the scoring in the 20th minute when he struck to the bottom corner from 20 yards. Conor Catterson added a second in the 28th minute after good work by Aidy Gallagher. Deele then added a third after Gary Mc Girr’s good work down the right had played Shane Gallagher through and he made no mistake. The deadly striker then chased a ball over the top and forced the keeper into a mistake to grab his hat trick, 4-0 at half time. The second half was more of a contest as Convoy came into the game during a 15 minute spell but Deele defended well and added their 5th goal in the 75th minute when Gary Mc Girr ran down the right wing cut inside and fired home from a tight angle to finish the league campaign on a high. Team performances with Cathal Farmer McGowan putting in a great shift in midfield.Drumbar F.C. 0 Letterbarrow Celtic 3Letterbarrow continued their good run with a dominant victory over there closest neighbours. James Mc Groary put the away side ahead with a fine strike from the best part of 25 yards. Letterbarrow doubled their lead soon after when Kevin Campbell neatly controlled a fine cross from Mc Groary and slotted home easily. Mark Mc Shane sealed victory for the away side in the second half with a cool finish after a well worked passage of play. Best for Drumbar was Ray Balgoun with Kevin Mc Brearty and Emmitt O’Neill pulling all the strings for the away team. Michael Meehan’s tactical changes proved the difference in the end. Letterbarrow FC would like to take this opportunity to congratulate everyone involved with Copany FC on their title win.SATURDAYDowntown Cup Semi FinalsOrchard F.C. 1 Glenea United Reserves 2Of the eight teams taking part in Cup semi-finals under the auspices of the Donegal Junior League at the weekend it was Glenea United Reserves who were first to book their place in a May final for 2014.Played at the Flagpole Field, Rathmullan this match paired Orchard F.C. and Glenea United Reserves both of whom play in the Old Orchard Saturday Division One of the League. With that title already secured by Glencar Celtic this Cup tournament offered both side’s their only remaining chance of winning silverware for the season.The first half was a pretty lacklustre affair with both sides more determined not to concede rather than invest in some more committed offensive tactics. It wasn’t surprising that the game remained scoreless until the interval. While a result would have been hard to call at this stage one thing was for certain, it was going to take a goal to spark this encounter into life.The second period started much the same as the first had ended. Most of the play was situated around the midfield section with neither goalkeeper having very much to do. The spark finally arrived on sixty two minutes and it was the men from Mc Gettigan Park who hit the front. There seemed to be little that Shane Coll could do with his forty yard free kick, from close to the right hand touchline, other than pump a high ball into the Orchard penalty area in the hope that one of his teammates could get a touch. Coll had different ideas, probably dictated by the slight but evident breeze that he had to his back. He flighted the ball directly at the Orchard goal from where Thomas Mc Laughlin, the Orchard custodian, watched. Mc Laughlin probably thought that the ball was going over his crossbar so he remained rooted to his goal-line. The ball dipped at the last minute and crashed off the bar, rebounding down into the Orchard penalty area. Eamonn Mc Hugh was the first to react to the loose ball and he fired an unstoppable shot past Mc Laughlin to give Glenea the lead and bring the game to life.With Glenea ahead Orchard became more direct in their play. The midfield section still saw plenty of action but the tackles became crisper and there was a sense of urgency in the play. Both teams had a number of supporters present and they made themselves heard as the game swung from end to end. Orchard got back on level terms on seventy six minutes and fully deserved their equaliser. Joe Mc Carron collected the ball in midfield and went on a run towards the Glenea goals. Tommy Rodgers tried to close him down as he neared the penalty area but before the Glenea left-back could get in a tackle Mc Carron released a shot which took a deflection before rising over Ciaran Gallagher to nestle in the corner of the Glenea net. With fourteen minutes remaining the Cup Final spot was still there for the winning.As the game entered it’s eightieth minute Glenea won another free kick from a similar distance to the previous one but on the other touchline on this occasion. Again Coll was appointed to take the kick and again he delivered. With plenty of players forward Coll send an inviting ball into the Orchard box. Dean Gallagher rose highest around the penalty spot and powered his header downwards beyond the reach of Mc Laughlin and into the net. Again a set piece had unlocked the Orchard defence. Orchard tried to recover from this late setback but despite a spirited effort they were unable to regain parity. Glenea United Reserves were through to the Downtown Cup Final 2014.Orchard F.C.: Thomas Mc Laughlin, Kris Mc Laughlin, Barney Mc Menamin, Charles Mc Laughlin, Rory O’ Gorman, Joe Mc Carron, Redmond Doherty, Andrew Doherty, Chucky Sweeney, Niall Bonner, Eddie Moore. Subs: Gerard Patton, Sean Sweeney, John Byrne, Luke Friel, Charlie Creevy, Peter Blake. Manager: Sean O’ Donnell.Glenea United Reserves: Ciaran Gallagher, Jason Mc Gee, Tommy Rodgers, Paudgie Mc Gee, Kevin Mc Fadden, Shane Coll, Eugene Mc Guire, Shane Ferry, Eamonn Mc Hugh, Dean Gallagher, Michael Mc Clafferty. Subs: Martin Mc Guire, Connor Mc Clafferty, Mark Harley, Nial Anthony Mc Geever, Christopher Ferry. Manager: Tommy Mc FaddenReferee: Martin Mc Anenny, Assistants: Brian O’ Kane and Barry HunterGlencar Celtic 3 Castlefin Celtic Reserves 3( Castlefin Celtic won 5-4 on penalties )After ten seasons in the Donegal Junior League, Glencar Celtic have won the Old Orchard Saturday Division One 2013 /’14, their first ever League crown. They have in the past however won the Downtown Cup and it was that trophy which brought them to Diamond Park, Ballyare on Saturday as they attempted to reach the Cup Final and keep alive the dream of a League and Cup double. Their opposition came in the guise of East Donegal outfit Castlefin Celtic Reserves who also partake in Division One of the Saturday League.This match started, as many do, with the sides weighing each other up throughout the opening minutes. Stephen Browne looked sharp as he partnered Paddy Rafferty in the Glencar frontline while Peter Bryson showed that he was in no mood to gift the pair anything handy. He was ably assisted by Mark Lafferty at the heart of the Castlefin defence.The first goal came out of nothing really and Stephen Browne was probably as surprised as anyone when he was left to roll the ball into an empty net. He must be credited however for chasing what looked like a lost cause as Castlefin net-minded Simon Mc Menamin was always favourite to win the loose ball that was allowed to run back to him. Mc Menamin, who went on to have a mixed day, seemed to connect well with his attempted clearance however it ricocheted against either Browne or the covering defender and in leaving Mc Menamin out of possession ran favourably for Browne who had the simplest of tasks in putting Glencar into the lead on twenty one minutes. The remainder of the half was fairly even although Castlefin probably felt unlucky to be going in for the interval a goal behind.The second half promised, going by the opening period, some entertainment as the sun threw a shadow of the stand across the Ballyare pitch. Glencar Celtic doubled their lead on sixty four minutes when Patrick Collins scored the rebound after Mc Menamin had saved well at point blank range from Rafferty. Castlefin didn’t give in however and they pulled a goal back within a minute. In Keith Neilis they possess a target-man of great ability but it was on the ground that the tall striker excelled on this occasion. He picked up a loose ball thirty yards from goal and with the space being closed down in front of him he shot directly at the Glencar net. Ray Mc Feely had a good view of the ball but it bounced awkwardly in front of him and he couldn’t prevent the goal.Ronan Tourish had been introduced by Castlefin Celtic and the busy midfielder ball player began to dictate much of the play. With five minutes remaining on the clock he picked up the ball after it had been cleared by the Glencar defence following a Castlefin corner. Tourish didn’t rush his shot, rather composed himself before firing low past Mc Feely to send the game into extra time.In the first additional period Barry Tourish, Ronan’s brother, brought the game to the Letterkenny based Glencar. He sent over an inviting cross after been sent free by the industrious Paul Logue. Unfortunately for Castlefin there was no-one forward to connect with the ball. It was different a few minutes later when from an identical build up Tourish centered for Neilis who was head and shoulders above anyone else to power the ball past Mc Feely and give Castlefin the lead for the first time. Tourish continued his endeavours in the second added spell and found himself through on goal three times but each time Mc Feely was equal to his effort. With time almost up Glencar substitute Declan Scanlon sent a speculative cross into the Castlefin box. With no-one close it looked an east task for Mc Menamin but the unfortunate custodian slipped as he went to catch the ball and despite his best efforts to recover he couldn’t prevent the ball from finding the net. Three each it finished and this entertaining affair would be decided by penalties. Mc Menamin was to be the hero in the shoot-out as he saved Glencar’s second penalty with Shane Hilley the unfortunate taker.Glencar Celtic: Ray Mc Feely, Conor Crossan, Paddy O’ Kane, Chris Malseed, Ruairi Kelly, Martin Molloy, Garvan Grieve, Marty Brogan, Stephen Browne, Patrick Rafferty, Patrick Collins. Subs: Shane Hilley, Joe Baker, Declan Scanlon, Noel Malseed, Dominic Friel. Manager: Junior RussellCastlefin Celtic Reserves: Simon Mc Menamin, Brian Dooher, Patrick Dooher, Mark Lafferty, Peter Bryson, James Mc Menamin, Marcus Curran, Paul Logue, Keith Neilis, Barry Tourish, Gavan Mc Nulty. Subs: Thomas Devlin, Gary Mc Nulty, Ronan Tourish, Gregory O’ Leary. Managers: Mervyn Stewart and Larry DohertyOld Orchard Saturday Division OneErne Wanderers 4 St. Catherines Reserves 8Erne Wanderers hosted St. Catherines at the Lakeside Centre on Friday night. The game was only 3 minutes old when Aaron Walsh opened the scoring when he found the bottom corner. The second arrived on 8 minutes when Erne again got caught up the field and St. Catherines broke at lightning speed with Walsh again scoring. On 15 minutes Paul McFadden hit a wonder strike from all of 40 yards with O’ Brien staring at the stars as the ball flew into the roof of the net. The fourth arrived on 25 minutes when Ryan Farrell beat O’ Brien with relative ease. Wanderers finally woke up after a half an hour and got one back through Ryan O’ Brien. Wanderers then peppered the away side’s goal but some shocking finishing and some wonder saves kept them out on at least six occasions. The second half was only a minute old when Val Murray swung a corner over for Slevin to head home to reduce the deficit, the two veterans with a combined age of 84 years still doing their bit for the home side. The away team scored again when Willie Hukannen lifted the ball over O’ Brien. Erne replied straight from kick-off when a ball over the top found Ryan O’ Brien to get his second of the game to make it 5-3. On 70 minutes Ryan Farrell made it six. Sticky Ward made it six four on 75 minutes with a neat left foot finish. St. Catherines got two more late goals through Willie Hukannen and Paul McFadden. Great game for the neutral. Best for Erne were Spratt and Paco Dorrian and the keeper for saints was unbeatable on the day. Referee: Marty Mc Garrigle.Glencar Inn Saturday Division TwoArranmore United 4 Tullyvinney Rovers 0Arranmore got the result they needed to win the title at home against Tullyvinney Rovers.Arranmore welcomed their talisman Gavin Mc Glanaghy back into the fold this weekend after he was absent for last weekend’s game and he certainly made himself known to the visiting defence.The first 20 minutes was pretty even with the majority of play in the centre of the park. Benny Mc Garvey, Daniel O’ Donnell and Martin Proctor began to get control of the midfield and dominated the half. Arranmore opened the scoring when Mark Ward went on a great run down the right wing and he crossed superbly to find Gavin Mc Glanaghy on the edge of the box and he made no mistake as he powered home his side’s opening goal. Minutes later it was a case of déjà vu as Mark Ward went on another run down the right and put in an even better cross which again Gavin controlled and rifled home for number 2 which resulted in cheers from the big number of onlookers.Tullyvinney had a great chance to get one back when a through ball fell to Marty Alexander but he scuffed his shot and Frankie Early gathered. On the stroke of halftime Arranmore killed the game off when good play from Benny Mc Garvey and Gavin Mc Glanaghy resulted in ChrisMc Glanaghy finding the net to make it 3-0 at the break!To the away side’s credit they came out fighting in the 2nd half and pushed a lot more men forward. Gavin Mc Glanaghy had chances to complete his hat-trick but Nigel Hegarty denied him on two occasions, the latter resulting in the ball rebounding back to Daniel O’ Donnell who volleyed brilliantly into the top corner to make it 4 and guarantee that the title was on its way to the Arranmore men!Gweedore United Reserves 1 Strand Rovers 2This game played on a glorious day at Carrickboyle saw the visitors claim a deserved three points. United started the strongest and saw early chances fall to Stephen O’ Donnell and Sean Paul Mc Mahon. Strand began to settle and play well. The visitors took the lead in the 24th minute when Brendan Glackin finished well past Liam Mc Fadden following good individual work. United got back on level terms in the 38th minute when Sean Paul Mc Mahon scored past Kevin Mc Govern to make it 1-1 at half time. In the second half the visitors pushed in search of a second goal and had most of the pressure and three good chances however Liam Mc Fadden in the United nets was excellent on each occasion. Strand got their deserved second goal in the 60th minute with a good finish from Paddy Glackin to make it 2-1. The home side got a penalty in the 82nd minute but Kevin Mc Govern pulled off an excellent save from Martin Doohan’s spot kick to retain the one goal lead and secure a good away three points for the Strand Rovers. A good team performance from a spirited Strand Rovers.Referee: Ed MooreGlenree United Reserves 6 Donegal Town Reserves 4On a cold and blustery day it was a goal fest at Glenree Park. The visitors opted to play with the wind in the first half and within the first twenty minutes it looked to be a good decision as they stormed into a two goal lead with both goals coming from Benny Mc Garvey. It was tough for the homeside to get into the game as the wind was very strong and the ball just kept returning to their half. Karl Mc Elhinney stepped up to the mark though in the 35th minute to pile drive a shot which the defender could only divert into his own net. This gave hope to the homeside and five minutes later Vinny Mc Laughlin lobbed the ball over the out rushing keeper to make it all square at half time. The second half started at a furious pace and the homeside took the lead in the 53rd minute when Karl Mc Elhinney took the ball down in the box and rifled it past the keeper. The fourth goal came in the 62nd minute when a corner was swung in and the Donegal striker headed it into his own net. Donegal never gave up though and thought they had pulled a goal back only for an amazing reflex save from Daryl Gibson. However minutes later he could do nothing to prevent Donegal from reducing the deficit. Donegal emptied their bench looking for the equaliser but the homeside regained their two goal advantage in the 83rd minute when Ciaran (Macca) Cunningham volleyed home. Donegal weren’t finished just yet and again scored through good work from Benny Mc Garvey to set up a nervy conclusion. In the closing moments both teams cleared the ball of each other’s goal line until the homeside won a free kick on the 18yard line in the 90th minute and up stepped Darren Connor to score an absolute peach to clinch the vital three points from this promotion encounter of second and fourth place in the league. Best for Donegal Town were Benny Mc Garvey and David Bustard. Best for Glenree were Karl Mc Elhinney and Darren ConnorKeadue Rovers Reserves 3 Curragh Athletic Reserves 2Keadue Rovers had a good victory over Curragh Athletic in this enjoyable game at Central Park on Saturday. The game was played in blustery conditions throughout and it was a scrappy opening fifteen minutes as both sides struggled. The first chance came to Keadue’s Packie Mc Gonagle who shot wide in the twentieth minute. From a corner on twenty five minutes Chris Greene flicked a header just wide of the post. At that stage Keadue were beginning to get a grip on things. However for the last fifteen minutes of the first half Curragh stepped things up and the home keeper Chris Mc Gonagle had to be on his toes saving well from a left foot close range shot on thirty three minutes. They had another good chance a minute later when Marty McLaughlin fired over the bar from just inside the box. The home team went ahead on forty three minutes, slightly against the run of play, when, from a corner, Packie Mc Gonagle rose highest to head into the net, with the keeper slightly unsighted. Into the second half and Curragh had the brighter start with Marty McLaughlin’s shot saved by Chris Mc Gonagle on fifty minutes. David Sweeney made a good run for the home side on fifty three minutes but his cross was just missed by Cathal Duggan. Three minutes later Curragh were deservedly level when striker Gary Heaney scored a superb goal, taking the ball from the halfway line and sprinting clear of the defence he finished well past the keeper. Keadue were 2-1 ahead a minute later when David Sweeney forced a mistake from the Curragh defence and poked home from close range. Again Curragh had another effort brilliantly saved by Chris Mc Gonagle on sixty three minutes, but they levelled from the resultant corner when Gary Heaney flicked in a close range header. Packie Mc Gonagle went close for Keadue on seventy minutes, his shot saved by the keeper. The home side were down to ten men two minutes later when Chris Greene was sent off. Curragh should’ve been ahead on eighty minutes when Gary Heaney was through on goal after a defensive mix up but in rounding the keeper his touch was too heavy and the ball drifted wide of the post. Keadue upped their game for the closing minutes. They got the winner, Packie Mc Gonagle’s header five minutes from the end settling the game. A good win for Keadue for whom Chris Mc Gonagle, David Sweeney and Packie Mc Gonagle played well and for Curragh, Gary Heaney, Marty McLaughlin and Dan O’Brien did well. Referee: Mick Lagan.RESULTSWEDNESDAYWatson Hire Division OneCappry Rovers 2 v 1 Castlefin CelticGlencar Inn Saturday Division TwoMilford United Reserves 2 v 2 Glenree United ReservesSATURDAYDowntown Cup Semi FinalsOrchard F.C. 1 v 2 Glenea United ReservesGlencar Celtic 3 v 3 (a.e.t.) Castlefin Celtic Reserves( Castlefin Celtic won 5-4 on penalties )Old Orchard Saturday Division OneErne Wanderers 4 v 8 St. Catherines ReservesGlencar Inn Saturday Division TwoArranmore United 4 v 0 Tullyvinney RoversGweedore United Reserves 1 v 2 Strand RoversGlenree United Reserves 6 v 4 Donegal Town ReservesKeadue Rovers Reserves 3 v 2 Curragh Athletic ReservesSUNDAY 13-04-2014Brian Mc Cormick Cup Semi FinalsCastlefin Celtic 7 v 3 Dunkineely CelticGlenea United 0 v 3 Milford UnitedBrian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionCurragh Athletic 0 v 8 Lifford CelticWatson Hire Division OneEany Celtic 0 v 2 Keadue RoversDrumoghill F.C. 6 v 0 Bonagee UnitedCappry Rovers 3 v 0 Kerrykeel ’71 F.C.CT Ball Division TwoGlenree United 2 v 7 Whitestrand UnitedCopany Rovers 1 v 1 Raphoe TownBallybofey United 4 v 0 Dunlewy CelticDeele Harps 5 v 0 Convoy ArsenalDrumbar F.C. 0 v 3 Letterbarrow CelticFIXTURESWEDNESDAY 16-04-2014 K.O. 6.45 p.m.Brian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionCurragh Athletic v Milford UnitedWatson Hire Division OneCappry Rovers v Dunkineely Celtic ( K.O. 7.30p.m.)SATURDAY 19-04-2014 K.O. 2p.m. (Unless Stated)Old Orchard Saturday Division OneRamelton Mariners v Glencar CelticOrchard F.C. v Mulroy CelticGlencar Inn Saturday Division TwoArranmore United v Keadue Rovers Reserves ( K.O. 1p.m. )Glenree United Reserves v Gweedore United ReservesSUNDAY 20-04-2014Brian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionCranford United v Gweedore CelticMilford United v Glenea UnitedUlster Junior ShieldMoville Celtic v Raphoe TownDONEGAL LEAGUE – ALL THE REPORTS, RESULTS AND FIXTURES was last modified: April 13th, 2014 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:Donegal Leaguelast_img read more